Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time Flies when you're having fun

Wow! This week has gone by so fast. I have been so busy that I haven't even had time to hand  make Allen's Valentine. I better get on that!! I had an idea for his valentine but I can't find all of my art supplies so I may have to rethink it. Tomorrow I am picking up his gift and I will take it to base after his award lunch that he must attend. We are celebrating Valentines Day all weekend. I wanted to give him his gift at work to embarrass him but I am thinking I will just decorate our bedroom and leave his surprise in there. We have a party to attend and we get to dress very nice so I am going to wear my dress that I wore at my BFF's wedding in December. Allen has grown out of his suit so we need to come up with a plan for him, hahaha!!! Saturday we have a cruise/dinner for our special V-Day event and then that night we will attend a friends going away party. Sunday after dinner we get to babysit a very small baby for a couple who will be celebrating their Valentine's Day. I can't wait!!!

Today Allen and I set up our power of attorney and our Will. It was pretty easy because right now neither of us have anything of importance, money, or children. LOL! But I now have the right to donate Allen's body to science. I keep telling him I will do that because they would find so many crazy things inside him. I think I have began to scare him that I will do it. LOL! I won't do that but I will donate his organs. I hope everyone is an organ donor because it can help save so many people. I am one for sure!!! Allen told me he has thought about cremation. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Do we have the right to burn our bodies? What does everyone think about this? He said he really just wants to be buried the cheapest way. I told him I have no problem digging a hole next to the dog and planting a bush on top of him!! LOL! He knows I'm only kidding!!! Making a will turned out kind of fun, on Allen's expense!!

I also applied for the University of Arkansas Master's program today!! I applied for the Operations Management program. We will see if I get in without having to take the GRD. I sure hope not!! I'll keep you all posted on any news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment